You are using a Multi-User (Network) license and you need to download a product, however Multi-User seats do not need to be assigned by the software coordinator, so there is no option to download unless specified by the software coordinator. Below is the option to download via AVA (Autodesk Virtual Assistant).
1. Go to AVA https://ava.autodesk.com/
2. Click on “Download Autodesk Products”
3. At the bottom portion, type in the Autodesk product you are looking to download. Make sure you add version, 2018, 2019, or 2020.
4. Choose “I have an existing license”
5. Choose “This computer” to download the install on your computer
6. Choose “Continue within AVA”
7. First, choose the language and 32 or 64 bit. Second, choose “Download.”
8. Choose the “Save File." The file should be in your download folder. Run this file to start the “Download manager” and follow the steps to download and install.