When you are using a Multi-User (Network) license or downloading & installing from your Autodesk account has failed and you need to download a product.
Note: Multi-User seats do not need to be assigned by the software coordinator, so there is no option to download unless specified by the software coordinator.
Below is the option to download via AVA (Autodesk Virtual Assistant).
1. Go to AVA https://ava.autodesk.com/
2. Click in the box and type in Download Product and Year (example is download AutoCAD 2021) and hit enter
3. Click on the Start Button
4. You will now be prompted to Sign in with an Autodesk account. You must have an active Autodesk account to sign in, but you do not need to have any products or benefits assigned).
5. Choose “I have an existing license”
6. Choose “This computer” to download the install on your computer
7. Choose “Continue within AVA”
b. Choose the “Save File." The file should be in your download folder. Run this file to start the Web Installer and follow the steps to download and install.
9. If the Web Installer has failed before or are asked to use the browser download instead.