You are using the Sheet Set manager in the Web (BIM 360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud) and when you Publish to PDF, it is not honoring the CTB or STB styles you have set.
This is due to the fact that the publishing is not occurring on your local machine, but in the cloud (more specifically web.autocad.com), so any of your local supporting files (like CTB or STB files) cannot be found or read.
You will need to have every user follow the steps outlined below to add your CTB/STB files to the Web Support Files.
1. Have each user go to https://web.autocad.com/ and sign in with their Autodesk account information.
2. Locate the Manage Support files in the left pane and click on it.
3. Click on Plot Styles in the side bar, and click on Upload File and upload all the CTB and STB files you use.
4. Wait for the progress bars to disappear for each file you are uploading, then you can go back to Civil 3D, and you may see a notification that the Support files are being Indexed. (in Green in the Red outlined area)
5. Once that completes (shouldn't take more than a minute or two), then you should be able to Publish to PDF in the Sheet Set in the Cloud and have it honor your CTB files.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Wunderlich