Are you having to hide sheet grids one sheet at a time? See steps below on how to globally control sheet grid visibility using Global Parameters in Revit.
In the Title Block Family:
- Create a new Linestyle to be used for the Gridlines: Go to the Manage tab > Settings panel > Object Styles tool use the following settings or similar.
- Add some gridlines to the Title Block using the newly created ‘Gridline’ linestyle: Go to the Create tab > Detail panel > Line tool and create gridlines as shown in the image below or similar.
- Next, select the newly created gridlines. Then go to the Properties Palette > Graphics Section > Visible parameter and select the ‘Associate Family Parameter’ button as seen in the image below.
- In the Parameter Properties dialog, create a new Instance parameter called ‘Gridlines’ with settings as shown in the image below.
- While still in the Parameter Properties dialog, select the new ‘Gridlines’ parameter from the list. Then hit OK.
- Save the Title Block family and load it into the Revit Project.
In the Revit Project:
- Create a new Sheet. Select the sheet in the view window and then select the ‘Associate Global Parameter’ button as seen in the image below.
- In the Associate Global Parameter, create a new Global Parameter called ‘Gridline Visibility’.
- While still in the Associate Global Parameter dialog, select the new ‘Gridline Visibility’ parameter from the list. Then hit OK.
- Repeat Steps 7 through 9 to create new sheets with the same associated Global Parameter for ‘Gridline Visibility’.
- Now, you can manage the visibility of grids on all your sheets by going to the Manage tab > Settings panel > Global Parameters tool and checking/unchecking the ‘Gridline Visibility’ parameter.