Immerse yourself in Twinmotion by joining IMAGINiT's visualization experts as they go in-depth with a different topic each month. Check out the three topics featured in August, September, and October.
Light Up Your Project with Twinmotion
Beginning August 27th, join us for Light Up Your Project and watch how lighting features in Twinmotion can bring a new level of illumination to your projects.
- Global Illumination – create realism as light bounces off surfaces and affects others, even reflecting color from particular materials.
- Volumetric Lighting – enhance the ambiance with sunbeams and streams of light, also known as “God’s Rays.”
- Omni & Area Lights – lighten dark areas with light rays cast in all directions from a single source.
- Specialty Lights – achieve different lighting effects with colors, materials, and neon options.
- Physically-Based Sky – view the most realistic lighting in the context of the project’s location.
Register here to attend Light Up Your Project with Twinmotion on August 27th!
Bring Your Project to Life with Twinmotion
Bring your project to life on September 22nd with interacting characters and reactive materials. Ever wish you could see into the future? See how your project appears today compared to 20 years from now with aging vegetation, season changes, weather, and time-lapse options.
- Animated Characters
- NEW Parametric Objects like doors, windows and retractable screens
- Aging Vegetation, including new vegetation available in Twinmotion 2020.2
- Reactive Materials, including new materials available in Twinmotion 2020.2
- Seasons, weather, and time
Register to attend Bring Your Project to Life with Twinmotion on September 22nd
Contextual Project Review with Twinmotion
Decrease RFI’s and enhance communication between stakeholders by conducting Project Reviews in the context of the real world. The October 13th webinar features, annotation, phasing, and project review tools with real-time visualization.
- Annotation options to communicate with stakeholders
- X-ray materials for underground utilities
- Section and measurement tools
Register to attend Contextual Project Review with Twinmotion on October 13th!
We hope you're able to attend one or all of the Twinmotion Deep Dive webinars. You can also learn more about Twinmotion in the IMAGINiT Resource Center. View past webinars, tips & tricks, tutorials, and more.