Did you know that Issues on BIM 360 Docs can now be exported? Check out the steps below to see several ways this can be done.
Method A - From within the Viewing Page:
- Select the Issues icon to bring up the list of Issues.
- Select the Export tool as shown in the image below.
- The CSV file that is created will show up at the bottom of the page. Select the file to open.
- See image below of an example of an Issues list exported out to CSV.
Method B - From the Issues tab in Document Management:
- Select the ‘Export’ dropdown and choose between exporting out to a PDF or CSV file.
- If exporting out to CSV, the file that is created will show up at the bottom of the page. Select the file to open.
If exporting out to PDF, you will receive the file through email. Below are examples of an Issue Report and Itemized Issue List exported out to PDF.