Important: Customers who have taken advantage of Autodesk's Extended Access trial of BIM 360 Design and would like to preserve their project data must take action before June 30.
In short, you have two options before the trial expires:
- Convert your trial site to a paid site, or
- Download your project data for continued use
A customer who fails to take action before the end date risks losing all project data on their BIM 360 trial site.
You may have received an email similar to the one pictured below notifying you of these options along with instructions. Otherwise, you can access the instructions at the links provided here:
- Export/Download Data from BIM 360
- Contact sales and/or Account Manager to purchase subscription to BIM 360 Design
- FAQ: BIM 360 Design Extended Access
About the AuthorMore Content by Jeremy Smith