Sheet Set Manager for Web
A long-awaited update for BIM360 and Autodesk DOCs has been released! For those who haven't heard, Sheet Set Manager for Web has been available since August 5, 2022. Working with BIM360 or Autodesk DOCs, Sheet Set Manger for Web is available to users who are running AutoCAD 2023.1 and Civil 3D 2023.1 (both updates are required). In addition to those version requirements, Desktop Connector v. 18.104.22.1687 or later must be installed.
Detailed references can be found on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, but here is some useful information about Sheet Set Manager for Web:
- Create sheet sets in the cloud (AutoCAD 2023.1 & Civil 3D 2023.1)
Images from AutoCAD 2023.1 Sheet Set Dialog
Specify a Cloud (BIM360 DOCs or Autodesk DOCs) Location
Select an Existing folder or Create a New folder in DOCs
Enter/Confirm Sheet Set Details and Properties
Once the new Sheet Set appears in the Sheet Set Manager, it will also appear in Autodesk DOCs or BIM360 DOCs (depending on the project).
Key Features available in Sheet Set Manager for Web:
- Rename & Renumber Sheets
- Create/Remove/Move Sheets and Subsets
- Import Sheets
- Modify Properties & Add Custom Properties
- Publish Sheets directly to Autodesk DOCs
- Transmit Sheet Sets
- Sheet Sets should be opened via File Explorer (from Autodesk DOCs) or in the AutoCAD Web App
- Use the Desktop Connector to upload .DST files to BIM360 DOCs or Autodesk DOCs
- Files that are published or eTransmitted will automatically save to the same location as the .DST file
- Cloud Sheet Sets use support files stored in the AutoCAD Web app
If you have been waiting for Sheet Set Manager in the cloud and have access to the required updates and Desktop Connector version, it’s now ready for you to try.
For more detailed information about Sheet Set Manager for Web and step by step references for features listed above, click here.
To learn more about how IMAGINiT, an Autodesk Platinum Partner, helps businesses stay ahead of their competition, visit IMAGINiT.com and be sure to sign up for our newsletter to have the latest technical tips and tricks delivered straight to your inbox.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Matt Miyamoto