We are excited to announce the release of IMAGINiT Clarity 2021! Clarity is like having a Revit robot; automating repetitive tasks, providing analytics, and keeping your project healthy.
What’s Inside the New Release?
Clarity 2021 contains a number of new compelling features!
- Support for Revit and Revit Server 2021
- Integrations with Google Drive and Procore
- A new PDF Driver (PDF-Xchange by Tracker Software)
- Improved BIM360 support (more tasks, nicer user interface)
- Centralized management of task servers and offices for larger deployments
- Model Health / Model Metrics improvements, including:
- Model Scoring, based on firm standards
- Visibility of live metric graphs outside of Clarity like the BIM360 project page, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- The first version of “Community Model Health Data Sharing” – an opt-in service to anonymously share metrics about your Revit models, and to see how your models compare to other firms.
- And more.
See the new Clarity 2021 features in action on May 27th! Register today
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Matt Mason