You like using Quick Properties, but would like to customize what shows in the Quick Properties Palette
Display the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor and make the changes there.
- Type in CUI in the command Prompt and hit Enter
- In the left pane, click on Quick Properties
- The first thing to notice is the Global Properties on the left, which are set to always show Color and Layer (these are global, so anything you check here will populate to all objects)
- In the right pane, click on the object type to change what shows up by checking the boxes to the left of the object type:
(in the example Polyline is selected, and the only properties that are selected to show in the Quick Properties box are Color, Layer, Linetype, Global Width, and if it's closed or not):
So the Quick Properties box looks like this (when selecting a Polyline):
5. Simply click on the Object type, select the checkboxes to see additional items or uncheck those you do not wish to see. When finished click the Apply button, then click Close to save those changes. Now each time you invoke the Quick Properties those items will now be displayed in the Quick Properties Palette.
If you make a mistake or want to start over, simply right mouse click on Quick Properties in the CUI, select Restore Default and that will reset the values.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Wunderlich